Our custom Brushed Aluminum Stickers are printed in full color with white ink onto a 1 mil thick, metalized, outdoor polyester film that has an outdoor life of 2+ years and then laminated with an outdoor 2 mil vinyl laminate to protect the print from scratching, UV rays and general wear and tear. We print white seamlessly under every color so your artwork pops brightly when printed. Whites appear bright and vibrant, and other colors are printed as-designed rather than blending into the material. Our brushed aluminum stickers are waterproof, weatherproof and can be used indoors or outdoors. Get started with our Free Quote Form!
+ High-Resolution full color printing with opaque white ink, matched with extremely accurate cutting
+ No cost per color, cut to any shape and size, no dies or die fees
+ Rated at a 2+ year outdoor life
+ Apply to a smooth, clean surface only
+ No printing templates needed, get started by submitting your artwork
+ Made with Brushed Aluminum materials made in the USA
+ Low Minimums – Order 25 to 5000+ per design
+ Easily order online after receiving a Free Quote – we respond the same business day
- Shipped Free via USPS Priority mail in 7-10 days or less – turnaround on some orders can be as little as 1 day!
- One on One Service – We work with you to make sure your custom sticker project is perfect. We care about every sticker project like it’s our own. Our vast experience with our state of the art printing and cutting equipment helps us make decisions and recommendations that matter.
- High-Quality Vinyl with Lamination – Our Brushed Aluminum Stickers will give your stickers a high-end look, with high-quality printing that can be used outdoors.
- Consecutive or Random Numbering – Need to track each sticker you hand out? Our custom consecutive numbering option is your solution. We can number each sticker with a unique number combination, or use a batch of your custom numbers to give each sticker a unique identifier. Stickers produced in a series are stacked in order.
- Made into any Shape and Size – Our computer controlled cutting process is incredibly accurate and clean-cutting, allowing your stickers to be nearly and shape any size, with no die fees.
Brushed Aluminum Stickers can be used for, but not limited to:
- Brushed Aluminum Equipment Decals – Have your business information printed onto our brushed aluminum vinyl and then apply to each job that’s completed, an easy high-end way for your customers to call for return business!
- Indoor / Outdoor Product Labels – Add some style to your products with brushed aluminum product labels. With our high-quality lamination, your project will stand out unlike any other sticker.
- Brushed Aluminum Wine Labels – Label bottles of wine in style with our brushed aluminum stickers. Choose from a glossy, laminated finish or an unlaminated matte finish that can give a beautiful rustic look!
- Brushed Aluminum Logo Stickers – We can produce your stickers for use as automotive window stickers! We’ll print your image in full color with white ink onto our outdoor material and make your logo sticker stand out when applied to a car window, door, or other clean, smooth surface!
We have standard samples that are available upon request that we ship via USPS Priority Mail. Start with our Free Quote Form and mention you would like some Free Samples. We’ll reply via e-mail with a quote and ask for your address. If our quote looks perfect for your project, we’ll be glad to send out some Free Samples the next business day.
We have a minimum Order of 25 stickers for stickers that are under a 6″ x 6″ size. For sizes over 6″ x 6″ in size, we can generally produce less than 25 stickers per image. Start with our Free Quote Form and we’ll let you know what’s possible.
We can produce your stickers from 1″ x 1″ (sometimes smaller for more basic artwork) up to 47″ wide by any length. This includes 3″ x 3″, 4″ x 4″, 4.25″ x 9.15″, etc. Whatever size you need, we can produce it. We’re a fully capable sign shop with incredible printing and cutting capabilities with over 15 years of experience.
We’re able to produce each sticker with a different number on each sticker, these numbers can be consecutive or random. This will give each sticker a unique identifier which is perfect for identification of vehicles, unique product labels, or parking passes. Your stickers will arrive to you stacked in order, ready to be applied. We only need one artwork file (mention the font used for numbering) showing where you want the number to be placed.
We laminate every Brushed Aluminum sticker order with an outdoor, glossy laminate. This laminate is applied as a standard to every brushed aluminum order unless specified.
If you’re looking for a different, more matte finish for your labels, we can forego the laminate and just the printing in your design will remain a matte, slightly textured finish. This finish can give your design a unique look for product labels when matched with the natural glossy finish of the brushed aluminum material. Your stickers will still be extremely outdoor durable, but won’t have extreme scratch protection (which not every project requires unless your sticker is constantly being rubbed against or dropped). Contact us if you need more information regarding this no-laminate option.
If your stickers are under 6″ x 6″ in size, we’re currently offering test prints of your actual artwork to give you an idea of how a larger run of your stickers would look. The cost is $25.00 with Free Shipping for a test run of 10 stickers. Get started using our Brushed Aluminum Stickers Free Quote Form. We’ll be in touch via e-mail when we reply to your e-mail with a quote. Mention your actual order quantity and we can quote this quantity as well for you.
Submit your artwork to us exactly as you want it to look when it’s a completed sticker, no templates are needed and rarely will we need your file setup for any specific bleeds added in (our cutting is that precise!).
For Brushed Aluminum Stickers, we’ll need super high-resolution (300-600dpi) .JPG or .PNG artwork or vector, .AI or .EPS artwork. If submitting a .JPG or .PNG file, the file must have clean edges with no drop shadows or glows and resolution will be extremely important. Extremely detailed artwork will more than likely will require vector artwork, we’ll let you know if so!
For Adobe Illustrator / Corel Draw: This is a full color process with white ink, which produces amazing results but requires extra steps for complex image setup if you would like to handle the setup yourself. For nearly all files, we set this up on our end with your order, but for more control, we’ll briefly walk you through the process. Every solid, non-white color that we print, is first printed with white seamlessly underneath it to allow the color to show up brightly with transparency on the brushed aluminum material. We call this the white underbase. For designers, we recommend setting up your files with a white layer to denote this underbase, which allows you to show that you want the white to print under all text, images, etc. and also outside of your image in certain areas if you would like a block of text, or a design aspect to remain white. If producing a file with a drop shadow, only apply this white underbase layer under the text itself, not into the drop shadow area. The white underbase layer can be cyan, magenta, basically any color as long as it’s labeled correctly and grouped together. Save your file as an .AI or .EPS file and in CMYK color space and we’ll handle the rest! This will show us where you would like white printed. Questions? Contact Us!
If needed, we will setup the cut line here once your order is placed. If using Illustrator or Corel Draw, design to the size you want your stickers printed in. Optional for vector artwork programs: Add in a 1 point cyan cut line to show us the shape you prefer. Files will print closer to the accuracy of CMYK equivalent colors with nice, rich blacks. Please only submit high-resolution, print-ready artwork in .JPG, .GIF, .EPS, .AI, .BMP, .PNG, .TIF, or .PDF file types.
Full Color Brushed Aluminum Stickers
- Print protected from the elements: The laminate used on our stickers protects the print from many harmful chemicals in your work area. Trust our stickers to be incredibly durable around oil, gasoline, mild cleaners and more.
- Amazing Print Quality – High-Resolution, Full Color 720dpi printing; simply design your art to size (at 300+ dpi), and submit to us using our Free Quote form below.
- Every sticker is made in-house in the USA with materials made in the USA.
No extra cost contour cutting – no die fees
We have no die fees, no extra hidden costs, and no surprises. With in-house cutting edge computer controlled machinery, we can cut your stickers to nearly any shape that you may need. Our most popular cuts are contour cuts, which follow the outside edge of your design. This will give your stickers a unique, high-quality look. Don’t feel limited to what we have listed on our site or galleries. Contact Us and we’ll be able to tackle nearly any sticker project.
Free Quote the same Business day
With 10+ years of printing stickers online, we understand that professional quality stickers match with fast service is important. Once we receive your Free Quote request from our form above, we will e-mail you a quote the same business day. Most of our orders are established from the initial quote we provide. If we see details in your artwork that we have questions about, we’ll let you know within your e-mailed quote. Feel free to reply to our quote with any questions or if you would like to place an order.
Be the first to leave a review.