Die Cut Stickers are one color stickers cut out of a single, solid color of vinyl and will have no background of any kind when applied. Application of our die-cuts results in a clean, seamless, “painted-on” look for your single color logo or text.
Commonly called transfer stickers, pro cut stickers, laser cut stickers or die cut decals.
Our Die-Cut Stickers are commonly used for:
- Custom Vinyl Lettering – We can cut your lettering up to 28″ wide by any length. We can walk you through the installation to make the process painless!
- Die-Cut Window Stickers – Don’t feel limited to just text, we can cut your logo out of vinyl as well. Design your file and submit using our Free Quote Form.
- Custom Die Cut Product Labels – Brand equipment with your company logo using our Die-Cuts.
- Custom Laptop Stickers – Laptops are a popular place for our die-cut stickers to be applied. Give your company more brand awareness with our die-cuts.
- Shipped Free via USPS Priority mail in 7-10 days or less – turnaround on some orders can be as little as 1 day!
- Great indoors or outdoors for car windows, signage, or product labels.
- Perfect for smooth surfaces – Die-Cut stickers are designed to be applied to smooth surfaces such as glass, painted metal, most painted plastics, etc.
- Waterproof with a 3+ Year Outdoor Life – No need to worry about durability, we use materials built for outdoors.
- Clear Application Tape is applied to ensure an easy transfer to your surface.
- Every sticker is made in-house in the USA with materials made in the USA.
- One on One Service – We work with you one on one to make sure your custom sticker project is perfect. We care about every sticker project like it’s our own. Our vast experience with our state of the art printing and cutting equipment helps us make decisions and recommendations that matter.
Die Cut stickers are limited to the colors that are manufactured by our suppliers, so not every color that you can design with will be available. If you have a specific color that you would like to use, you will need a Pantone color (PMS color) of your specific color so we can cpmpare your Pantone colors to our available colors shown above.
All die cut stickers have application tape applied to them to ensure you can transfer the sticker from the sticker sheet to the surface. We use clear application tape as a standard unless paper application tape is requested. Paper application tape is sometimes more forgiving for larger stickers, wet applications and harder to stick surfaces. We may recommend paper application tape depending on your application.
Our Die-Cut stickers have a minimum order of 50 stickers for sizes under 6″ x 6″ in size. For sizes over 6″ x 6″, lower minimums apply. Start with our Free Quote Form and let us know the details of your project. We can handle extremely complicated orders of multiple designs with fleet vehicles, signs, thousands of company stickers, etc.
Maximum Size: 28″ wide X any length
Minimum Size: Die-Cut Stickers are produced with a vinyl cutting process, where your design is cut out of a pre-colored roll of vinyl with an extremely small blade. Because of this, every design will be different in terms of what’s possible for a minimum size. Start with our Free Quote Form and be sure to let us know what size you need your order produced in (and you aren’t sure if it can be made this size). If it’s too small, there is a good chance we could print it onto clear vinyl instead.
Standard Sizes: There are no standard sizes for this process, simply design in Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, or 600+ dpi to size in Photoshop according to your needs. If we spot something that doesn’t work with your artwork and size combination, we’ll let you know during the quoting process.
We have standard samples that are available upon request that we ship via USPS Priority Mail. Start with our Free Quote Form and mention you would like some Free Samples. We’ll reply via e-mail with a quote and ask for your address. If our quote looks perfect for your project, we’ll be glad to send out some Free Samples the next business day.
Design artwork in one color, as this is a one color process. Vector Art designed in Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator is highly recommended (.EPS, .AI, .PDF) and is generally required for the best production results.
Submit your artwork to us exactly as you want it to look when it’s a completed sticker. Do not worry about adding in bleeds, safe areas or following any specific templates. Simplification of your artwork for die-cut stickers is highly recommended. The simpler your artwork, the cheaper your stickers will be faster, the production will be, etc. Simpler is better for this sticker type for the best application results.
Die-Cut stickers are easier to apply with less wording and less small parts. Try to avoid submitting artwork that is extremely detailed, has multiple colors in the same file (die-cut stickers are only one color, made from a pre-colored roll of vinyl), or is too low resolution for setup (vector artwork in an .eps or .ai file is recommended). Check out our Clear Stickers for full color printing onto clear vinyl if your artwork has multiple colors. Avoid designing with lettering smaller than 0.25″ in height. Maintain a basic, clean edge design and text details. Eliminate small, detailed parts where possible such as extremely small dots or very thin lines. Fonts with jagged or rough looking elements will not be acceptable for this process. If you’re unsure if your artwork is fit for die-cut stickers, upload your artwork with our Free Quote Form and we’ll check it out for you.
From Windows to Walls
We’ve created die-cut stickers for over 10 years for wall sticker applications, school team stickers, custom machinery labels, website stickers, church fundraising stickers and the list goes on and on. Our customers are creative and each day they find a new use for our die-cuts! Don’t feel limited by what you see on our site, if you have a smooth, clean surface, chances are our die cut stickers will work perfect for you.
Years of Advertising with our Die-Cuts
Our Die Cut Stickers are one of the most popular options for customers looking to create custom window stickers. With their easy peel, rub down and peel away application process, many customers use our die cuts as advertising tools. Many customers include a sticker in every box their company ships and becomes a tool that continually advertises your brand on a customers laptop, car window, or car bumper for 3+ years.
Be the first to leave a review.