+ Low Minimums – Order 25 to 5000+ per design
+ No cost per color, cut to any shape and size, no dies or die fees
+ Rush Production of 2-3 days or less available
+ No templates needed, get started by submitting your artwork
+ Made with materials made in the USA
+ Rated at a 3+ year outdoor life
+ High-Tack Vinyl Available – stickers with ultra-aggressive adhesive
+ Easily order online after receiving a Free Quote – we respond the same business day
+ Low Minimums – Order 25 to 5000+ per design
Our Premium White Vinyl stickers are printed onto white vinyl using the latest in digital printing technology. Our stickers last outdoors for 3+ years and are created in-house in any shape, size and a variety of cutting configurations. If you need a custom cut that isn’t listed, simply ask, we can probably pull it off! Our stickers have shown our customers what a durable, waterproof, affordable, and easy applying sticker can be.
Start with our Premium White Stickers Free Quote form and we’ll be working with you one on one via e-mail to quickly establish a quote and ensure every production detail is covered.
- Shipped Free via USPS Priority mail in 7-10 days or less – turnaround on some orders can be as little as 1 day!
- One on One Service – We work with you to make sure your custom sticker project is perfect. We care about every sticker project like it’s our own. Our vast experience with our state of the art printing and cutting equipment helps us make decisions and recommendations that matter.
- High-Quality Vinyl with Lamination – Our Premium White Stickers are 5 mil thick; we use high-quality, 2.5 mil vinyl, with a 2.5 mil glossy or matte laminate.
- Consecutive or Random Numbering – Need to track each sticker you hand out? Our custom consecutive numbering option is your solution. We can number each sticker with a unique number combination, or use a batch of your custom numbers to give each sticker a unique identifier. Stickers produced in a series are stacked in order.
- Made into any Shape and Size – Made into nearly any custom shape, or into more basic circles, squares, bumper sticker sizes, rounded corners, etc. – you design the shape and size to your needs, we produce it!
Premium White Stickers can be used for, but not limited to:
- Bumper Stickers – Our Premium White Stickers apply easily to car bumpers, last outdoors for years, remove without residue and won’t harm the paint.
- Indoor / Outdoor Product Labels – Label nearly any product with our stickers to give them the professional look. Request that we cut your stickers into sheets, easily peel each sticker from the sheet and apply to your product.
- Custom Wine Labels – Label new or existing wine bottles with our Premium White Stickers. We recommend applying custom wine labels to the bottle itself, as over top of the existing label could be problematic.
- Custom Automotive Window Stickers – Apply our stickers easily to a car window or car door and remove them easily without any sticky residue. Be sure to let us know that you’ll be using your stickers on a car so we can give some recommendations for this application.
We have standard samples that are available upon request that we ship via USPS Priority Mail. Start with our Free Quote Form and mention you would like some Free Samples. We’ll reply via e-mail with a quote and ask for your address. If our quote looks perfect for your project, we’ll be glad to send out some Free Samples the next business day.
We have a minimum Order of 25 stickers for stickers that are under a 6″ x 6″ size. For sizes over 6″ x 6″ in size, we can generally produce less than 25 stickers per image. Start with our Free Quote Form and we’ll let you know what’s possible.
We can produce your stickers from 1″ x 1″ (sometimes smaller for more basic artwork) up to 52″ wide by any length. This includes 3″ x 3″, 4″ x 4″, 4″ x 9″. Whatever size you need, we can produce it. We’re a fully capable sign shop with incredible capabilities. You tell us your project, more than likely we’ll have a solution.
Slightly Textured, Plastic Surfaces or want a harder to remove sticker - High-Tack Vinyl is Available
If your stickers will be applied to a surface with a light texture such as painted plywood (heavy texture such as barn wood isn’t recommended), will be applied to low energy plastic surfaces or need to be very difficult to remove, we recommend selecting our High-Tack Vinyl option.
We’re able to produce each sticker with a different number on each sticker, these numbers can be consecutive or random. This will give each sticker a unique identifier which is perfect for identification of vehicles, unique product labels, or parking passes. Your stickers will arrive to you stacked in order, ready to be applied. We only need one artwork file (mention the font used for numbering) showing where you want the number to be placed.
We laminate every Premium White Sticker for a outdoor life of 3+ years. When receiving your Free Quote, select which option you prefer, Gloss Lamination (most popular) or Matte Laminate. Gloss lamination will make the colors pop on your artwork and of course have a shinier finish, while matte lamination mutes the printed colors more and has no shine. The laminate applied won’t have any performance effect on the actual sticker. If you need free samples of both, simply let us know when receiving your Free Quote.
If your stickers are under 6″ x 6″ in size, we’re currently offering test prints of your actual artwork to give you an idea of how a larger run of your stickers would look. The cost is $25.00 with Free Shipping for a test run of 10 stickers. Get started using our Premium White Stickers Free Quote Form. We’ll be in touch via e-mail when we reply to your e-mail with a quote. Mention your actual order quantity and we can quote this quantity as well for you.
Submit your artwork to us exactly as you want it to look when it’s a completed sticker. Do not worry about adding in bleeds, safe areas or following any specific templates. We can cut to any shape and size. We operate incredibly accurate cutting equipment and if we need anything other than what you’ve submitted, we’ll let you know during the quoting process. If you have a specific shape that you want us to use, add in a 1 point cyan cut line in Illustrator or Corel Draw.
We recommend designing your file at 300 or higher dpi if using Adobe Photoshop or equivalent software, but always design at least the same size or twice as large that you need your stickers printed in. If needed, We will setup the cut line here once your order is placed. If using Illustrator or Corel Draw, design to the size you want your stickers printed in. Optional for vector artwork programs: Add in a 1 point cyan cut line to show us the shape you prefer. Files will print closer to the accuracy of CMYK equivalent colors with nice, rich blacks. Please only submit high-resolution, print-ready artwork in .JPG, .GIF, .EPS, .AI, .BMP, .PNG, .TIF, or .PDF file types.
Outdoor Durable, Full Color Stickers
- Waterproof and Dishwasher Safe – Your vinyl stickers will be waterproof and weatherproof through all outdoor conditions. We guarantee a 3+ year outdoor life when applying to a window, bumper or other smooth surface.’
- Print protected from the elements: The laminate used on our stickers protects the print from many harmful chemicals in your work area. Trust our stickers to be incredibly durable around oil, gasoline, mild cleaners and more.
- Amazing Print Quality – High-Resolution, Full Color 720dpi printing; simply design your art to size (at 300+ dpi), and submit to us using our Free Quote form below.
- Every sticker is made in-house in the USA with materials made in the USA.
No extra cost contour cutting – no die fees
We have no die fees, no extra hidden costs, and no surprises. With in-house cutting edge computer controlled machinery, we can cut your stickers to nearly any shape that you may need. Our most popular cuts are contour cuts, which follow the outside edge of your design. This will give your stickers a unique, high-quality look. Don’t feel limited to what we have listed on our site or galleries. Contact Us and we’ll be able to tackle nearly any sticker project.
Free Quote the same Business day
With 10+ years of printing stickers online, we understand that professional quality stickers match with fast service is important. Once we receive your Free Quote request from our form above, we will e-mail you a quote the same business day. Most of our orders are established from the initial quote we provide. If we see details in your artwork that we have questions about, we’ll let you know within your e-mailed quote. Feel free to reply to our quote with any questions or if you would like to place an order.
Be the first to leave a review.