– Order as few as 1 sticker or as many as you like
– Rush production of 2-3 days or less is available
– Apply indoors or temporarily outdoors to any smooth, painted surface.
– Removable, reusable, and repositionable and won’t damage walls
– Made to nearly any shape and size – full wall wraps available
– Satin, scratch resistant finish on all wall stickers.
– Ink is very scratch resistant, making installation a breeze.
– Can be applied with no tools (just a swipe of your hand over the material).
– Order as few as 1 sticker or as many as you like
Our Custom Indoor Wall stickers are digitally printed onto high-quality removable wall graphic vinyl using your high-resolution one color to full color artwork. We produce your wall stickers utilizing the latest in digital printing equipment ensuring the print quality looks amazing for up close viewing.
Your wall stickers can be contour cut around the outside edge of your logo or printed as a full coverage rectangle, oval, square, etc. depending on your needs. The largest one piece graphic where no panels are required can be 51” wide by any length.
Need to decorate a full wall? Wall Wraps are available!
Custom Wall Stickers that require more wall coverage and are wider than 52” can be produced using our wall wrap paneling process. For example, if you have a need for a 8 x 8 foot sticker, we would break the printing up into two 4 feet wide panels. You would receive two stickers that are 4 feet wide and 8 feet long. The panels would overlap at the seams by half an inch to produce a sticker that has 8 x 8 foot coverage when installed. The seam overlap ensures you don’t have a visible seam. The material is incredibly easy to install, so applying, repositionining, removal, etc. is very easy for even the newest installer (we always help you install your stickers if needed).
- Shipped Free via USPS Priority mail in 7-10 days or less – turnaround on some orders can be as little as 1 day!
- One on One Service – We work with you to make sure your wall sticker project is perfect. We care about every sticker project like it’s our own. Our vast experience with our state of the art printing and cutting equipment helps us make decisions and recommendations that matter.
- High-Quality Removable Vinyl with Satin Finish – Our indoor wall stickers arrive to you with a satin finish, ready to be installed with confidence
- Use Temporarily Outdoors – With our repositionable vinyl, our wall graphic material works great for temporary signs, temporary car stickers, or any other labeling process. We don’t recommend using the material in any kind of extreme weather situation.
- Made into any Shape and Size – Our computer controlled cutting process is incredibly accurate and clean-cutting, we have no die fees.
Custom Wall Stickers can be used for, but not limited to:
- Adding your logo to your interior wall – Avoid painting your walls, simply add our interior wall stickers and install in minutes!
- Interior Large Format Wall Wraps – Send us your high-resolution photo and we handle the rest. Complete or partial coverage of walls depending on your needs.
- Temporary or Easily Removable Labels – Our removable material is great for labeling any smooth, clean surface where you want to move or remove the label with ease at a later date.
- Tradeshow Booth Wall Stickers – Many of our customers have used our custom wall stickers to create an amazing display for their trade show booth. Your smooth, clean wall surface can now become a custom printed backdrop for your trade show booth.
We have standard samples that are available upon request that we ship via USPS Priority Mail. Start with our Free Quote Form and mention you would like some Free Samples. We’ll reply via e-mail with a quote and ask for your address. If our quote looks perfect for your project, we’ll be glad to send out some Free Samples the next business day.
Our Indoor Wall Stickers are produced with a minimum of 1 sticker for most sizes. Smaller, temporary label projects that are under 6″ x 6″ will have a minimum of 25 stickers as a minimum per design.
Our custom wall stickers can be made in any shape and size. From 1″ x 1″ if using as temporary labels to full interior wall stickers that cover large walls, we recommend starting with our Free Quote Form and let us know what your project entails.
Our Custom Wall Stickers are commonly produced using our removable wall graphic material, but we have the ability to produce a more permanent solution if needed. These more permanent stickers can be used for long term trade show booths, long term public displays, or more. Our wide range of available materials can give your stickers a glossy appearance with a higher-tack installation or can be laminated with a matte finish. Check out our Large Format Stickers and if you need a more custom material, feel free to Contact Us.
Our interior wall stickers come standard with a satin ink finish. No other finishes are available for this easily removable material.
Submit your artwork to us exactly as you want it to look when it’s a completed sticker. Not all logos will be acceptable for wall stickers since high-resolution logos are required. Wall stickers require high-resolution images that are custom designed for this type of large format printing.
When submitting your logo if designed in Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator – Provide us your logo designed in Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw for the best results. Save your file as an .eps or .ai logo using CMYK or RGB colors.
When submitting your logo designed in Adobe Photoshop – For stickers up to 24″ x 24″ in size, design your logo at 300 to 600dpi from the ground-up to the exact size or larger than you need it printed. Logos that need to be printed larger than 24″ can be designed at 300dpi and saved at half the size. We can expand the logo to your printed size and still maintain a high-resolution print.
When submitting a photograph: Submit the largest photo that you can produce (feel free to provide us with a DropBox or WeTransfer link for large file download). Wall wrap stickers will require incredibly high resolution photos for the highest resolution results. If your photo isn’t high-resolution enough for a quality print, we will let you know.
We recommend designing your file at 300 or higher dpi if using Adobe Photoshop or equivalent software, but always design at least the same size or twice as large that you need your stickers printed in. If needed, We will setup the cut line here once your order is placed. If using Illustrator or Corel Draw, design to the size you want your stickers printed in. Optional for vector artwork programs: Add in a 1 point cyan cut line to show us the shape you prefer. Files will print closer to the accuracy of CMYK equivalent colors with nice, rich blacks. Please only submit high-resolution, print-ready artwork in .JPG, .GIF, .EPS, .AI, .BMP, .PNG, .TIF, or .PDF file types.
No extra cost contour cutting – no die fees
We have no die fees, no extra hidden costs, and no surprises. With in-house cutting edge computer controlled machinery, we can cut your stickers to nearly any shape that you may need. Our most popular cuts are contour cuts, which follow the outside edge of your design. This will give your stickers a unique, high-quality look. Don’t feel limited to what we have listed on our site or galleries. Contact Us and we’ll be able to tackle nearly any sticker project.
Free Quote the same Business day
With 10+ years of printing stickers online, we understand that professional quality stickers match with fast service is important. Once we receive your Free Quote request from our form above, we will e-mail you a quote the same business day. Most of our orders are established from the initial quote we provide. If we see details in your artwork that we have questions about, we’ll let you know within your e-mailed quote. Feel free to reply to our quote with any questions or if you would like to place an order.
Be the first to leave a review.